An innovative, 2-piece tech binding featuring sideways toe release for increased safety and performance. Similar to a 1-piece AT rig, the toe pin unit slides laterally on a track. To release, it slides then swivels, folding the wings of the toe pins down, releasing your boot toe even if your ski is hyper-flexed. With its lightweight design, easy step-in/step-out and pole activated switch from ski to walk mode, it's designed for comfortable touring and riding so you can spend your time crushing the powder rather than fighting with your gear.
- Adjustable to release value 12.
- Lateral safety release at toe for increased safety and comfort.
- Frontal safety release and lateral camming of heel pins in the heel housing (dynamic range of 4mm) allow the ski to flex naturally and eliminate pre-release.
- Easy step in and step out function.
- Ski pole activated switch from ski to walk mode without stepping out of the bindings.
- 3 climbing bar heights (2, 9, 13 degrees) for uphill touring comfort and ease.
- Mounting screw pattern in the torsion resistant toe piece and torsion resistant plate mounted to the ski under the heel piece provide stability and power transmission from boot to ski.
- Adjustable vertical heel release similar to other tech bindings.
- Available in three brake sizes.
Note:there is some variation in the way brakes are measured. A European manufacturers' brake measurement (eg. Fritschi) will generally fit a ski that's 5-8mm larger. North American manufacturers' measurements (eg. Black Diamond) are closer to the actual ski width.
- Brakes can also be removed or purchased separately.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||115mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.