Good value helmet for little ones on the go. The foam liner is fused directly to the semi-rigid shell to reduce weight and increase shock absorption. Dial-fit adjustment system means child's perfect helmet size is just a twist away.
- Polycarbonate shell is lightweight and protective.
- Lined with expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam to reduce impact.
- Small size has adjustable dial to cinch for your perfect fit.
- X-small has an elastic fit system to better suit tiny heads.
- Design offers lots of coverage at the back of the head.
- Integrated visor to block out the sun when needed.
- XS fits head circumference of 44-50cm, Small fits 52-54cm.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).