New Balance MX007 Trainers - Men's
These minimal trainers are super light and flexible. Designed for rugged adventures, the climbing-inspired uppers provide excellent ventilation. To-the-toe lacing and reinforced toes provide superb traction and solid toe-off.
- Minimalist uppers are synthetic, with mono mesh for exceptional ventilation.
- Gusseted, padded tongues keep debris out.
- Antimicrobial treatment reduces odour.
- Midsoles feature rugged, overlasted forefeet.
- Revlite midsole foam is lightweight, responsive and durable.
- Outsoles curl over the front for grip as you kick off.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.