The Race Face Turbines are strong and lightweight rims designed for cross-country and trail riding. They're laced with burley straight-pull, bladed spokes that give the wheel a stiff and responsive feel. The heart of any wheelset is its hub, and these feature a robust design, running on custom cartridge bearings that mean quick and true hub engagement while still staying light and fast.
- 6061 alloy rims are tubeless compatible (tubeless conversion kit sold separately).
- Black stainless steel spokes are straight pull and bladed for a stiff, responsive feel.
- Spoke nipples are brass.
- Hubs feature sealed, custom cartridge bearings that provide quick, sure hub engagement while remaining light and fast.
- Rear hub is XX1 driver compatible. It features a tough 3 pawl design and comes with a 9/10 speed freehub body (Shimano/Sram).
- Hubs come spaced as front 15 x 100mm and rear 12 x 142mm. Included end caps adapt them to fit rear 10 x 135mm or 12 x 135mm.
- Water slide decals complete the polished look.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Race Face Turbine|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Race Face Turbine|
Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) is measured in millimeters. It is needed for calculating the correct spoke length.
|Rims||Race Face Turbine|