Designed for long distance touring cyclists conquering hilly routes and bumpy paths. This bag is named for the famous 874-mile John O'Groats to Land's End Route that traverses Britain end to end. (The matching front panniers are the John O'Groats Panniers of course.) A misty little isle, famed for its dampness and room-temperature beer, these bags are built to stand up to drizzle and squalls and they're easy to remove to bring inside pubs and taverns.
- Made of waterproof nylon with welded seams and a waterproof coating.
- Designed to fit on rear racks with 8-16mm diameter tubing.
- Ortlieb clasp rack attachments adjust to fit different bike geometries and can be mounted on either the right or the left side.
- Clip system on each side of the bag is mounted on a stylish leather insert.
- Bottom anchoring hook is adjustable along the rail to prevent the bag from sliding or swinging.
- Seam sealed exterior pocket has a waterproof zipper and drain holes.
- Interior zippered hanging pocket and a mesh slip pocket.
- Roll top closure with 3-position reflective clip system allows you to cinch the pannier down for smaller loads.
- Reinforced hard plastic bottom edge and a stiffened interior back panel.
- Loops on rack attachment rail can be used to attach a shoulder strap (not included).
- Sold individually.
|Dimensions||32 x 17 x 42cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|