Find comfort with a solid base saddle that has a deep pressure-relief zone. It incorporates the Spine Concept System, which comes in 3 styles, each tuned to a specific range of flexibility. They let you maintain a comfortable position while maximizing output and endurance.
The Arione Versus X features the Snake style, designed for flexible riders who move easily through different positions, using the entire length of the saddle. Their bend at the lower spine puts most of their weight on their sit bones.
- Shell is made of carbon reinforced nylon.
- Cover is microtex with a reflective thermo-welded film.
- Deep 20mm channel reduces contact surface and adds pressure relief.
- Padded with double injected foam.
- Rails are made of K:ium tubular alloy that has excellent resistance to metal fatigue and corrosion and has a high strength-to-weight ratio.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Shell||Carbon reinforced nylon|
|Dimensions||30 x 13.2cm|