Black Diamond Sharp End Shell - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay comfortable and focused in intense conditions. This jacket is incredibly waterproof, highly breathable and designed for technical adventures from climbing to skiing. The tough, yet supple GORE-TEX Pro fabric suits alpine settings and expedition use. Expansion gussets on the pockets allow you to stash bulky items, without disrupting the clean exterior. Integrated cord locks adjust the fit or let you vent heat on the fly. Patterned for movement in the vertical environment, it has a lean silhouette and streamlined cut.
- Made of GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer nylon with a tough ripstop backer and a DWR finish.
- Cord management system is accessible and sits flush against the jacket.
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- Collar is lined with brushed microsuede.
- Zippered hand pockets sit above your harness.
- Internal pocket uses stretch fabric and includes a cord port.
- 2-way underarm zippers add venting options.
- Moulded Velcro® cuff tabs are low-profile and slide under your gloves.
- Concealed hem drawcord.
- Lean fit is patterned for vertical movement.
|Face fabric||80-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.