Black Diamond Front Point Bibs - Women's
Articulated, reinforced and expedition ready, the Front Point Bibs offer freedom to move and offer serious protection for harsh terrain and rough weather. The supple GORE-TEX Pro fabric isn't stiff or restricting and strategic pocket placement gives you access to essentials like your heat packs and dry gloves. Part of Black Diamond's first-ever women's apparel collection, the fit is lean, athletic, streamlined and efficiently patterned for movement in the vertical environment.
- Made of lightweight, supple GORE-TEX Pro with a bonded PTFE laminate and DWR treatment
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector is detectable by ski patrol and mountain rescue. Recco technology is not a substitute for training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Adjustable stretch suspender straps with a quick disconnect in front.
- Zippered waist pocket.
- Expanding thigh cargo pocket has a vertical zip and Velcro® flap closure.
- Full-length Aquaguard side zips.
- Drop seat for easy relief.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced Schoeller® kick patches contain Kevlar for abrasion resistance.
- Internal snow gaiters have gripper elastic and boot lace hooks.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Venting||Full-length leg zips|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.