Patagonia Bivy Down Parka - Men's
For tackling your winter duties when there's blizzards and wind chill on the scene. This deeply insulated jacket provides a haven from winter wind and cold. Traceable down is third-party certified to be non-live plucked and supplied from a facility that does not practice force feeding. A water repellent treatment prevents the flakes from melting into the fabric, and a full stand-up collar provides a 360-degree baffle to protect your neck and chin from gusts.
- Durable nylon canvas shell has a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Insulated with high-loft premium traceable duck down.
- Stand-up collar covers your neck.
- Wind flap on zipper closes with metal snaps.
- Insulated handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester jersey.
- Length offers coverage when seated.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.