Windproof and water-resistant, the fabric stands up to Mother Nature's worst so your morning bike commute can go ahead as scheduled. A full front zip makes for easy in and out, requiring no elaborate over-the-head manoeuvers if the deluge turns out to be a flash storm. Reflective and well-fitted, this is an exceptional shield for days when most people look outside and think "nah."
- Select Barrier polyester fabric offers for exceptional wind protection and water resistance.
- Full zip makes for easy in and out. No over-the-head action required
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth.
- Single back zipper pocket.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|