Patagonia Hybrid Down Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A light, packable layer with a ski-specific cut. Down-filled panels prevent the chill from reaching you on a sunrise lift ride up the mountain. Once you're skiing, the stretch fleece on the lower chest and underarms gives your muscles freedom to shred. When things heat up mid-day, the Hybrid Down Jacket vanishes swiftly into your pack.
- Quilted panels are made of down-proof nylon.
- Fleece panels use flat-faced Polartec Power Stretch for mobility and breathability.
- Down is traceable, ethically-sourced and third-party certified to be non-live plucked and supplied from a facility that does not practice force feeding.
- High collar adds warmth.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 zippered upper chest pocket
- Low profile, ski-specific fit is easy to layer.
- Slightly long for greater torso coverage.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.