Patagonia Hybrid Down Jacket - Women's
A light, packable layer with a ski-specific cut. Down-filled panels prevent the chill from reaching you on a sunrise lift ride up the mountain. Once you're skiing, the stretch fleece on the lower chest and underarms gives your muscles freedom to shred. When things heat up mid-day, the Hybrid Down Jacket vanishes swiftly into your pack.
- Quilted panels are made of down-proof nylon.
- Fleece panels use flat-faced Polartec Power Stretch for mobility and breathability.
- Down is traceable, ethically-sourced and third-party certified to be non-live plucked and supplied from a facility that does not practice force feeding.
- High collar adds warmth.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 zippered upper chest pocket
- Low profile, ski-specific fit is easy to layer.
- Slightly long for greater torso coverage.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.