Slesse Northeast buttress? Spearhead in a single push? the Nano Air Jacket is a stretchy, breathable piece designed to be worn throughout early-start, late-finish missions. It combines the fabric qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy in its uniquely flexible FullRange insulation. The materials provide warmth, lightness, and air permeability that allow you to stay moving without having to adjust your layers. A water-shedding shell, articulated sleeves, and harness-compatible pockets round out the toolkit for stop-and-go missions.
- Durable outer shell and plain-weave lining are ripstop nylon with substantial mechanical stretch and DWR finish.
- Insulation is FullRange stretch polyester with horizontal quilting.
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped.
- Front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort.
- Articulated sleeves maximize mobility.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered external chest pocket are low-profile and harness compatible.
- Stretch binding at cuffs and an Internal drawcord at hem.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.