Lay the foundation for great days with Patagonia’s warmest baselayer. When you're exerting on cold days the panels of Power Dry R1 fleece insulate your core with an open-knit grid. Capilene 4 insets move moisture outward for exceptional breathability and rapid drying. A smooth outer surface slides easily under layers.
- Body and sides are Polartec® Power Dry®, with a warm open grid structure. Solid colours are 92% recycled polyester. Heathers are 30% recycled polyester.
- Shoulders are Polartec Power Dry R1, gridded on the inside for warmth, and enhanced breathability and moisture management. 41% recycled polyester.
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement.
- Polygiene permanent odour control.
- Hidden elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place.
- Deep front zip for venting.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.