Patagonia Capilene 4 Pro Zip-Neck - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lay the foundation for great days with Patagonia’s warmest baselayer. When you're exerting on cold days the panels of Power Dry R1 fleece insulate your core with an open-knit grid. Capilene 4 insets move moisture outward for exceptional breathability and rapid drying. A smooth outer surface slides easily under layers.
- Body and sides are Polartec® Power Dry®, with a warm open grid structure. Solid colours are 92% recycled polyester. Heathers are 30% recycled polyester.
- Shoulders are Polartec Power Dry R1, gridded on the inside for warmth, and enhanced breathability and moisture management. 41% recycled polyester.
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement.
- Polygiene permanent odour control.
- Hidden elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place.
- Deep front zip for venting.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.