The size that hits the sweet spot between too much and not enough. Three generous compartments keep your stuff organized when hiking, riding, or hanging out in departure lounges. The laptop sleeve doubles as an insulated pocket for a hydration reservoir, complete with a port to route the drinking tube.
- Exterior fabrics are treated with Deluge® DWR coating to shed light rain.
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps for comfort.
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle.
- Compression straps keep the load close and tight.
- Daisy chain loops on the sides and adjustable loops on the bottom to attach extra gear.
- Padded computer sleeve holds most 15in. laptops, and is raised off the ground to prevent impacts.
- Sternum strap buckle has a built-in whistle.
- Internal organization has options for electronics and daily supplies, including a key clip.
- Pocket with soft lining for sunglasses and electronics.
- Stretch-woven water bottle pockets.
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|