Warm, waterproof snow pants for infants who first experience the outdoors from the kid carrier, sled or bike trailer. The waterproof-breathable shell contains Thermogreen insulation to adds warmth even in wet snowy conditions. Adjustable bib straps and extendable legs accommodate many seasons of growth. Articulated knees encourage tentative steps and an elasticized waist fits comfortably when they're sitting inside a carrier.
- Shell is 2-layer H2No polyester with a DWR finish. Seam taped to be fully waterproof.
- Lined with polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulated with Thermogreen, 90% recycled polyester that adds warmth, even if wet.
- Front zipper has wind flaps and snap closure to seal out chills and moisture.
- Adjustable shoulder straps accommodate layers and handle growth spurts.
- Elasticized waist.
- Articulated knees for ease of movement.
- 2 front zippered pockets for safe storage of treasures and tissues.
- Hem and knees are reinforced to add durability.
- Grow-fit design extends the leg length up to 5cm.
- Loops inside hems, so you can add your own stirrup cord.
- Internal gaiters have grip elastic to cinch around boots and keep out snow.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
- Reflective trim.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.