The Anacapa Pack has a good-looking profile. And while it's looking good it provides plenty of room for your daily essentials. There's a laptop sleeve, water bottle pockets and a lined sunglass compartment. It's a pack that's built tough, treated with water-shedding DWR and reinforced in high-wear areas.
- Made of recycled polyester treated with Deluge DWR to shed rain.
- Stretch side pockets are nylon and spandex.
- Sternum strap keeps the bag centred and comfortable.
- Suspended pocket fits 15in. laptops and holds your computer off the ground when you set the pack down.
- Reinforced top grab handle.
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|