Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Jacket - Boys' - Youths
Got a freerider? A powder slayer? The Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle jacket is made to play this game. This waterproof-breathable jacket uses warm, compressible insulation and H2No Performance standard fabric. It's rounded out with an easy to use powder skirt that keeps the snow from getting in. And an adjustable hood adds warmth to keep them shredding through any weather that Mother Nature throws down.
- Made of H2No 2-layer polyester with a DWR finish to keep you dry.
- Lined with polyester treated with DWR.
- Insulated with high loft polyester through the core with lighter Thermogreen polyester in the hood and sleeves.
- Fully taped to keep moisture out.
- Hood is removable and adjustable.
- Raglan sleeves have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep your fingers warm while riding the gondola.
- Powder skirt attaches to corresponding loops on Snowshot Pants to keep snow out.
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|