Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Girls' - Youths
Call it a day on your terms, not because you're cold. A waterproof-breathable barrier and weatherproof finish keep you warm and evenly vented out on the hill. H2No® offers the maximum protection available for extended wet conditions, blocking wind and water on the outside, yet allowing perspiration to escape, for warm, dry comfort. In case of wet snow, fully taped seams prevent water from seeping through and Thermogreen insulation stays warm, even when wet.
- Shell is durable 2-layer polyester with a waterproof-breathable H2No barrier. Fully taped seams.
- Shell, lining, and gaiter fabrics all are treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with highly compressible Thermogreen (90% recycled fibre) that stays warm even when wet.
- Zip fly has a secure double-snap closure.
- 2 covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls.
- D-ring makes it easy to clip on your pass or your gloves.
- Adjustable waistband is lined with microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- Articulated knees let you give it all you've got.
- Durable nylon scuff guard protects inner and hem from wear and tear.
- Belt loops on rear yoke attach to Patagonia Snowbelle Jacket.
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over the boot to seal out cold and snow.
- Legs can be extended by 5cm so they won’t be outgrown quickly.
- Loops inside the hem can be used to add a cord to keep them in place.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.