Toad &Co Sascha Skirt - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
To be worn with ease. Crossover paneling makes this good thing better. It can be worn as a dress or a skirt (or maybe a shirt or scarf for those looking for some adventure) to help fill gaps in your wardrobe without taking up space in your suitcase.
- Made from Horny Toad Samba fabric, a soft blend of Tencel, organically grown cotton, and spandex.
- Covered elastic waistband sits comfortably across your hips.
- Can be worn in various ways to add versatility and options to your wardrobe.
- Double-needle topstitching and slubbed fabric treatment adds visual interest.
- Mid-calf, 27in. length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||1 front drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.