Toad &Co Sascha Skirt - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
To be worn with ease. Crossover paneling makes this good thing better. It can be worn as a dress or a skirt (or maybe a shirt or scarf for those looking for some adventure) to help fill gaps in your wardrobe without taking up space in your suitcase.
- Made from Horny Toad Samba fabric, a soft blend of Tencel, organically grown cotton, and spandex.
- Covered elastic waistband sits comfortably across your hips.
- Can be worn in various ways to add versatility and options to your wardrobe.
- Double-needle topstitching and slubbed fabric treatment adds visual interest.
- Mid-calf, 27in. length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||1 front drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.