Bring a professional wardrobe on your bike commute, so your meeting suit doesn't get wrinkled. The Wingman has a garment bag with flexible ribs that rolls rather than folds to prevent creases. Its outside pocket has a padded sleeve for a tablet or laptop. It includes a utility bag that fits inside or can be clipped to the main bag and carried like a messenger bag. Use it to hold workout gear, shoes or toiletries. The whole thing slings over your shoulder for riding bikes or buses and catching planes.
- Garment bag carries 1 suit (jacket and pants/skirt) plus 1 shirt.
- Fits suits with a shoulder of 47-56cm.
- Includes removable suit hanger with folding hook, trouser keeper bar and tie hooks.
- Front pocket has organizer pockets for wallet, phone and pens. Removable padded sleeve fits a tablet, netbook or a 13in. laptop.
- Back panel is padded with airmesh for comfort and breathability.
- Hidden pocket includes a rain cover to use when you need full wet-weather protection.
- Wide strap has a camming buckle adjustment, mesh-covered shoulder pad and removable stabilizer strap.
- Reflective piping and light loop.
- Clip-on utility bag is made of water-resistant tarpaulin fabric and has a removable shoulder strap for separate use.
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|