Mavic Rush Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Are you wild on the trails but cautious with your cash? Meet your new bike shoes. They’re stiff enough from cleat to heel for efficient power transfer to your pedals, but have the grip and toe flex to get you over unrideable ridges.
- Uppers are made of stretch-resistant microfibre.
- Tongues have 3D mesh for breathability.
- Insoles use 2 foam densities and are higher at the rear to cradle your heels. Antibacterial treatment keeps them fresh.
- Ratchets are low-profile, and are designed to adjust precisely without accidentally releasing.
- Hook-and-loop straps have reflective elements to help you be seen.
- Midsole are EVA for extra shock absorption.
- Outsoles have fibreglass-enhanced nylon inserts for excellent power transfer and grip.
- Contagrip rubber is moulded with aggressive lugs.
- Removable traction studs.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass + rubber|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.