Popular cams with 3 lobes to keep the head small, making them a solid choice for shallow, narrow, and generally tricky placements. Clever engineering and Direct Axle Technology reduce the weight and minimize material at the junction of the axle and stems. U-shaped bodies provide control during placement and retraction, while the Range Finder colour coding helps you check the integrity of your placements.
- Dual stem, single axle design with integral cam stops.
- Made of 7075 T6 aluminum, steel, and plastic.
- Range Finder colour coding on sizes 2, 3 and 4.
- Slings are light, non-bulky 13mm Dyneema nylon blend.
- This version has an open loop sling, no more bar tacking to position the cam on the sling.
- Gnarled trigger for a fumble-free grip. Allows 1, 2, or 3 finger manipulation.
- Size 000 is not CE certified.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Sling material||Nylon + Dyneema|
|Stem||Double stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|