As worn by Team Sky, the Mojito offers unsurpassed comfort and fit and throws in beautiful styling. A unique hinged adjustment allows for both size and up/down adjustments to comfortably cradle the nape of your neck. You can adjust size by using either the dial or a finger push system. Large air vents keep you cool and internal padding wicks away sweat.
- In-mold construction with a reinforced frame to handle impact.
- 26 large air vents are arranged to optimize aerodynamics.
- Unique hinge adjustment tunes both the angle on your head and the circumference.
- Ventilated non-stick pads at nape of neck.
- Easy clean leatherette chin strap has a quick-release buckle.
- Nylon fixed straps have soft lateral spacers.
- Chin pad is non-allergenic faux leather.
- Internal padding wicks sweat and is removable and washable.
- High vis reflective stickers on back and straps.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).