This insulated jacket lets you rule the slopes from first light to last call. The durable shell shrugs off wind, snow and spindrift. Logically deployed insulation is heavier at the front and across the top of your arms, lighter where you need to move. A zip-out powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, lift pass pocket, and underarm zippers make it clear that the OR Ingneo Jacket has come to carve.
- 2-layer shell has a Pertex Shield coating for waterproof-breathable protection and fully-seam taped for weathertightness.
- Polyester Thermore insulation: 60g at body front and top of sleeves, 40g at body back and undersides of sleeves.
- Adjustable hood is removable, fits over a helmet and has an bendable wire brim.
- Front zip with an internal stormflap.
- Underarm zips vent excess heat.
- Zippered chest pocket has a media port, internal drop-in pocket, 2 inner zippered pockets and 2 zippered hand pockets. Lift pass pocket.
- Goggle wipe is tethered to inner pocket to prevent loss.
- ThumbDrive hook-and-loop closures can be configured as thumb loops.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol to detect and locate reflector under snow.
- Removable powder skirt with LockDown snaps for compatible pants.
- Drawcord hem.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.