These waterproof, insulated pants let you rule the slopes from first light to last call. The durable shell shrugs off wind, snow and spindrift. Logically deployed insulation keeps your butt and knees warm without limiting your moves. Internal mesh gaiters, a Recco reflector, beacon pocket and mesh-lined vents make it clear that these pants have come to carve.
- 2-layer shell has a Pertex Shield coating for waterproof-breathable protection and fully-seam taped for weathertightness.
- Polyester Thermore insulation in seat and knees.
- Water resistant zippers.
- Accepts accessory suspenders.
- Belt loops, dual snaps and zipper fly.
- Zippered pocket on thigh and rear, 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Beacon pocket with key clip.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol to detect and locate reflector under snow. Not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Zippered, mesh-lined inner thigh vents for shedding moisture and excess heat.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced scuff guards.
- Stretch mesh internal gaiters have slots for boot Power Straps.
- Pairs with powder skirt on Igneo Jacket.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.