Designed for ski touring, these alpine soft shell pants work well for steep approach gullies and wind-scoured ridges. They have waterproof abrasion-resistant, Pertex lower legs that shed snow where they're exposed to the skin track. The soft shell uppers breath when you're breaking miles of trail. The lean cut layers well, promotes movement, and minimizes dead air space inside.
- Made of stretch woven nylon, polyester and spandex soft shell fabric.
- Lower legs have Pertex Shield 3-layer nylon and spandex.
- Lined with brushed polyester.
- Includes detachable suspenders.
- Belt loops and zip fly.
- Adjustable tabs at waist.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 secure avalanche beacon pocket with key clip, 2 zippered thigh pockets, 1 zipperedback pocket.
- Dual sliding zips provide venting on the thighs.
- Zip fly with a snap closure.
- Stretch mesh internal gaiters have a slot for the power strap on your boots.
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards.
- Zippered ankles fit over ski and mountaineering boots.
|Type||Waterproof-breathable softshell hybrid|
|Technology||Pertex Shield +|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.