MEC Kindle Top - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Oh, this top is going to get your fire started all right. And then because of its merino properties and contoured fit, it's going to wick, breathe, and keep your core temperature regulated as you out-perform any previous goal you had. Hand covers and a hood seal heat in for warm ups and cool downs, and the textured knit gives the top exceptional movement because of its innate stretch and contraction.
- Made from a quick-drying blend of merino wool and polyester.
- Low-profile hood with drawcord for windy days.
- Chin guard to protect sensitive skin from the zipper.
- Handwarmer cuffs fold over your hand for additional warmth.
- 2 front zippered hand pockets to tuck your cards and keys.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.