MEC Ignite 2 Zip Top - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warmth insurance on cold days. This close-fitting wool blend layer creates a comfortable micro-climate around your core. Wear it for running and outdoor training of all kinds. Thoughtful details like thumbholes, low-profile hood, and reflective strips make it a prime technical piece to put on when you raise your heart rate in cool weather.
- Made of a quick-drying, breathable merino and synthetic blend.
- Small back zippered pocket with cord port to keep your music in check.
- Deep zip with a zipper garage to protect your chin.
- Back length from nape of neck to bottom hem is 27.75in. for medium.
- Thumbholes lock the sleeves in place and make layering a cinch.
- Reflective strips along the zipper.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.