MEC Mercury Thermal Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Technical tights for running or other fast-paced winter activities. A soft microfleece interior adds warmth, while ergonomic panels keep the shape trim. Sharp reflective elements let your whereabouts be known.
- Made of nylon and spandex with a polyester microfleece inner for warmth.
- Ergonomic seams let you stride without hang ups.
- Ergonomic shape and gusset for total freedom of movement.
- Waistband features a flat drawcord.
- Internal pocket is ideal for gels, keys, ID, credit card, etc.
- Silver reflective silkscreen panels at backs of lower legs.
- Inseam is 29 inches for all sizes.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.