New Balance Chameleon Jacket - Women's
Adapt to your winter running environment. Lightly insulated front and back panels encircle your core with warmth. The fabric wicks moisture outward to keep you dry through the miles.
- Polartec Alpha insulation in front and back panels is warm, highly breathable and quick-drying.
- NB DRYx fabric provides active thermoregulation and superb wicking.
- NB FRESH antimicrobial treatment reduces odour.
- Thumbholes prevent bare wrists.
- Drop back hem for kidney coverage.
- 2 secure zip pockets for small items.
- Reflective logos and trims add night-time visibility.
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.