New Balance Impact Rain Jacket - Women's
When you're moving fast and need to stay dry, tug on this lightweight rain jacket without dropping the pace. The hood secures with a toggle, and the cuffs use a V-fold binding to keep out the elements. The construction and fabrics are fully waterproof with sealed seams and a dropped back to protect against splashes.
- Made of polyurethane and polyester in a super-soft 4-way stretch fabric. Fully seam sealed.
- Secondary fabric is polyester with spandex.
- Hood closes with toggle and elastic bungee.
- V-fold storm cuffs.
- 2 secure zippered pockets.
- Reflective centre front zipper and trims.
- Dropped hem in back provides coverage and protection from splashes.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.