Resist wind and shine out as you run through the dark. This lightweight jacket is peppered with glow-in-the-dark material. Exposure to bright natural or indoor lighting will charge the glow elements. Once charged you'll have 360-degree visibility (that will diminish gradually over time).
- Made of wind-resistant polyester blended with spandex.
- Glow-in-the-dark gradient dot screen print on sleeves, front logo, and upper back. Requires minimum 10 minutes of charge time under strong light to glow.
- Reflective front zipper and trims.
- Internal media pocket.
- 2 secure zippered pockets.
- Dropped back hem offers coverage from splashes.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|