MEC Syncronis Jacket - Men's
This insulated jacket is primed for days on the hill and up for your Monday-morning commute. Premium goose down and PrimaLoft Gold synthetics offer a powerful combo of warmth and breathability. The waterproof-breathable shell is sealed at every seam, making it an easy business to ride hard all day and remain dry to the end. Slope-ready details like a helmet compatible hood, removable powder skirt and built-in RECCO reflectors set the Syncronis Jacket up for seasons of riding. Warm, technical, and style conscious with subtly beautiful details, the Syncronis isn't missing a beat.
- Fabric is a 2-layer nylon, polyester GORE-TEX with a PTFE waterproof laminate and a DWR finish and fully taped seams to seal out water.
- Ripstop polyester lining features a DWR finish.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft gold insulation (100g in sleeves, 40g in collar) and 850 fill-power, DWR treated goose down quilted through the body.
- Hood features a stiffened hood and is helmet compatible.
- Front zip is water resistant with an external storm flap and a fleeced chin guard.
- Mesh lined underarm zips use water-resistant YKK coated zippers
- 2 zippered hand pockets feature fleece lining and storm flaps.
- Internal drop-in pocket houses your phone or goggles.
- 2 zippered chest pockets.
- Removable powder skirt is Schoeller soft shell fabric made of nylon and spandex for stretch.
- Drawcord hems to tune the fit.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- Centre back length is 30in. (size medium)
- Turn in side out before washing in cold water in a front loading machine. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined underarm vents|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.