Prana Redmond Jacket - Men's
A fine transitional jacket, ideal for cooler weather that isn't yet showing the worst of winter. It has enough warm insulation for fall days and a water-shedding outer surface that sheds light rain and the first snow of the season.
- Outer fabric is tough nylon with a water-shedding DWR finish.
- Lined in polyester that slides over layers.
- Insulated with Polyfill that's held in place with a variegated grid-quilt construction.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Interior chest zippered pocket has a media port.
- Hood and hem cinch closed with drawcords.
- Centre back length is 29in.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Organically grown content|