MEC Light Within 2 Jacket - Women's
When the light starts to fade this fall, it’s up to you to create your own warm glow. This weather-resistant duck down jacket will keep you snug when the wind starts tossing snow and ice crystals around.
- Fabric is a mix of conventional and recycled polyester.
- Insulated with high-quality 625-fill power duck down.
- Insulated hood keeps the cool wind out and your ears warm.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, good for numb hands and cellphones.
- Mid-thigh length provides extra coverage for cold days.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||625 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.