A lightweight, quick-drying outer layer to suit deep backcountry missions. Pair these over-gloves with your favourite liner gloves and you've got the ultimate setup for cold, wet days. Worn on their own, they suit tasks that require dexterity. Pre-curved construction and grippy palms give you purchase of ski poles, tool shafts and mugs of cocoa.
- Shell fabric is made of breathable nylon for abrasion resistance, blended with spandex for stretch.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts for added breathability.
- Soft fleece inner surface.
- Synthetic palm is super grippy, durable and doesn't absorb water.
- Loop on middle finger allows you to hang them (open side down) from your harness to dry out.
- Pre-curved fingers grip ski poles securely.
- Combine with the Valhalla glove liners (sold separately) for a great backcountry system.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.