A lightweight, quick-drying outer layer to suit deep backcountry missions. Pair these over-gloves with your favourite liner gloves and you've got the ultimate setup for cold, wet days. Worn on their own, they suit tasks that require dexterity. Pre-curved construction and grippy palms give you purchase of ski poles, tool shafts and mugs of cocoa.
- Shell fabric is made of breathable nylon for abrasion resistance, blended with spandex for stretch
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts for added breathability
- Soft fleece inner surface
- Synthetic palm is super grippy, durable and doesn't absorb water
- Loop on middle finger allows you to hang them (open side down) from your harness to dry out
- Pre-curved fingers grip ski poles securely
- Combine with the Valhalla glove liners (sold separately) for a great backcountry system