MEC Kestrel Short-Sleeved Top - Men's
Great feel and inherent wicking properties (wool is amazing). This top is an effective stand-alone piece for trails, alpine routes, or long weekends out of town. It also works well as an integral part of your layering system: the soft, wicking base.
- DriRelease fabric is made of recycled polyester blended with merino wool and a bit of spandex for stretch.
- Finished with anti-microbial treatment to help keep it fresh.
- Fabric provides a UPF 15 rating.
- Chain-stitched details for a little something extra at the shoulders.
- Silk-screened print to stand out in your closet.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours, no fabric softeners. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, no iron or dry clean.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.