MEC Falcon Long-Sleeved Top - Men'sProduct code 5037-057
A 2-button technical top that you won't mind revealing when you layer down on your next trek. The DriRelease fabric is soft against your skin, and is treated with an antimicrobial finish to take frequent laundering off the table. And because there's merino wool involved, you get to take advantage of its breathability and wicking powers.
- Made from a win-win-win combo of recycled polyester, merino wool and spandex.
- Material moves well, wicks great and is treated with an antimicrobial finish.
- Fabric provides a UPF 20 rating.
- Flat seams laugh in the face of chafing.
- Shoulder seams are set slightly forward, so sporting a pack isn’t a painful endeavour.
- Centre back length is 72.5cm in size large.
- Machine wash with like colours. Do not use fabric softeners. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron or dry clean.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.