Black Diamond Induction Pants - Women's
For done-in-a-day alpine missions, the BD Induction Pants stand up to rough rock, unruly weather and unrelenting mountain approaches. The Windstopper soft shell fabric has stretch and breathability to promote athletic days. Patterned to fit women, the cut is lean and streamlined to promote movement in the vertical environment.
- Fabric is 3-layer GORE-TEX Windstopper soft shell with taped, weatherproof seams.
- Harness compatible low-profile integrated ladder-lock waist belt
- Zippered hip pocket, and zippered thigh cargo pocket.
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
- Articulated knees.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector is detectable by ski patrol and mountain rescue teams. It's is not a substitute for skills training, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
- ¾ length side zippers for venting and easy access to boots.
- Internal gaiters have gripper elastic and lace hook.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Venting||¾-length leg zips|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.