MEC Revy Gloves - Unisex
MEC Revy Gloves - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $34.00 $34.00
- Original price $49.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warm ski gloves ready for Revy, Whistler or wherever else the snow leads you. They have synthetic insulation to keep them warm and ready for shredding. Pre-curved fingers are designed with ski-poles in mind, and details like removable keeper cords and one-handed cinches make for fewer dropped gloves and fast on-the-hill adjustments.
- Main fabric is recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fast drying Tricot lining wicks moisture.
- Strategically insulated two layer polyester-fill is 300g weight on the back of hand, 140g on the palm side.
- Grippy palm material has a leather-like feel, yet is fast drying and won't soak through.
- Palm material extends over the back of each finger for increased durability and protection.
- Removable keeper cords.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches for fast adjustments.
|Main fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.