Warm ski mitts ready for Revy, Whistler or wherever else the snow leads you. They have synthetic insulation to keep them warm and ready for shredding. Pre-curved fingers are designed with ski-poles in mind, and details like removable keeper cords and one-handed cinches make for fewer dropped gloves and fast on-the-hill adjustments.
- Main fabric is recycled polyester with a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fast drying Tricot lining wicks moisture.
- Strategically insulated two layer polyester-fill is 300g weight on the back of hand, 140g on the palm side.
- Grippy palm material has a leather-like feel, yet is fast drying and won't soak through.
- Palm material extends over the back of each finger for increased durability and protection.
- Removable keeper cords.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches for fast adjustments.
|Main fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|