MEC Reflective Run Gloves - Unisex
Dial in warmth and scroll through your tunes. Touchscreen sensitive pads and wind-blocking fabric are the keys to happy morning runs.
- Backs of hands are made of stout WindStopper fabric.
- Palms are breathable microfleece.
- Touchscreen compatible pads on thumbs and index fingers.
- Reflective accents ensure you stand out.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.