MEC Deploy Run Gloves - Unisex
The challenges of training at dawn or dusk: the temperature shifts several degrees while you're out. Overmitts add extra warmth and can be tucked away to keep your hands at optimum running temperature.
- Gloves are made of breathable microfleece.
- Overmitts stow in small pockets on hand backs.
- Touchscreen compatible pads on thumbs and forefingers.
- Reflective accents help you stand out.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.