One pair of gloves to do it all, ice climbing, skiing, digging the path from the hut to the outhouse, these gloves are versatile. Lightweight fleece liners help out in intense conditions and can be worn alone when things are more mellow. Grippy silicone on liners helps you keep hold of your poles when skinning up in the sunshine.
- Made of waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX fabric.
- Lined with soft tricot fleece.
- Alpengrip palms on the shells, the liners have silicone grip.
- Pre-curved construction for an easy, relaxed grip on your poles.
- Heat pack pockets on the back of the liner gloves.
- SuperCinch closures with shockcord adjustments and pull taps.
- Manufacturer's' recommended comfort range is -17 to -7°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.