MEC Sparrowgrass Sleeveless Top - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stand out at the trailhead, and fit in at the microbrewery. The Sparrowgrass Tank uses wicking fabric in a casual, no-fuss silhouette. DriRelease fabric is an earth-pleasing combo of recycled and natural materials. Flattering darts give great shape, and racer-back straps offer a supportive fit.
- Made of DriRelease recycled polyester, wool and spandex.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces the number of trips you need to make to the laundro-mat when travelling.
- Modest scoop neck, with darts at the bust and a slight dovetail hem.
- Length at centre back is 61cm for the medium size.
- Cold wash, no bleach, no dry cleaning. Tumble dry and iron on low.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.