MEC Sweetgrass Tank Top - Women's
Start your layering system with this slim fit tank top, made from a powerful blend of breathable, moisture-wicking fabric. The merino fibres makes it soft to the touch and it has an added antimicrobial finish, which is nice on a multi-day trek or when you’re travelling with just a carry-on.
- Recycled polyester, merino wool and spandex offers wicking, antimicrobial, breathable performance.
- Narrow straps so that friction between layers stays at a minimum.
- Slightly rounded hem lays flat across your hips and makes for an easy tuck-in.
- Centre back length is 55cm.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. No fabric softeners. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron or dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.