MEC Sweetgrass Long Sleeve Top - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Base your layering system around this slim fit Henley. It's made from a powerful fabric blend that breathes, stretches and wicks moisture. The merino fibres makes it soft to the touch and it has an added antimicrobial finish, which is nice on a multi-day trek or when you’re travelling with just a carry-on.
- Recycled polyester, merino wool and spandex offers wicking, antimicrobial, breathable performance.
- Fabric provides a UPF 25+ rating.
- Contoured seams look good and move with you.
- Slightly rounded hem lays flat across your hips and makes for an easy tuck-in.
- Centre back length is 63cm.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. No fabric softeners. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron or dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.