Prana Diva Long Jacket - Women's
A winter coat that lends stylish warmth to overcast days. Soft shell fabric sheds light rain and snow and a slim cut reveals its technical lineage while the hood, deep shawl collar and quilted detail elevate it to everyday wear.
- Shell is matte polyester with a diamond quilted pattern.
- Lined with polyester Sherpa fleece.
- Shawl collar and oversized hood prevent wind from blowing down your neck.
- Ribbed side panel inserts give the silhouette some shaping.
- Centre front zipper with storm flap and snaps.
- Front on-seam zippered handwarmer pockets.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.