Yesterday this throwback pack might have been called a bookbag, but modern scholarship takes more than books. So it’s set up to hold a laptop, tablet and phone. On weekends, you can switch it up to carry your hydration reservoir and soft shell.
- Faux leather trim adds a vintage touch.
- Side access compartment holds a 15in. laptop or a 3L hydration reservoir.
- Large main compartment holds binders and books.
- Tricot-lined tablet pocket.
- Interior organizer panel with padded phone holder and carabiner key clip.
- Webbing lash straps on bottom for a jacket or yoga mat.
- 2 side water bottle pockets.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|